20120607

Inspuuuuration.












Photos// Tumblr

I've been so lazy recently and I do apologies to my followers that actually read my blog..who ever you are :p haha! I've also not been able to get any outfit posts done in a while too which is rather annoying, i've been getting asked by some of my followers on LookBook where I am. I've just not had the chance to get any sorted and the fact that I have ZERO nice new clothes right now is probably the better answer aha! I've just had a few other things on my mind. 

Been planning a trip to California next year with my big sister, Loretta. Which is going to be sweeeeeet. I also have a pen pal out there so will be cool to finally meet him. 

oh and these photos are just basically what i'm pretty into right now, enjoy. 
Hope you're all doing fantastic! 

Yours, Elizabeth. 

No comments: