20121121

Takes Practice



Okay, so I've been terrible with this recently but I've just been so busy with uni work so I do apologies to the people that actually look at this haha, probably not many :p But thank you so much if you do!

These are some fashion sketches I've been working on, hopefully improving my skills. Im so used to life drawing and drawing in scale where as now I can do what ever I want you know like make the necks really long haha!

What do you think?

Yours, Elizabeth Gracie. 

2 comments:

Elise said...

Ah this makes me wish I could draw so badly, really interesting and beautiful sketches.
xo

Yvonne said...

Love your style of painting, it looks really interesting :)

I just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award - you can have a look at the details here

Keep up the good work! :)
x Yvonne